IConstruction dust is the most difficult to clean. Micro-dust settles on everything. Determining how much cleaning is necessary really depends on how considerate your contractor was in protecting the surrounding areas.
Dry vapor steaming equipment is utilized to get into every little crack and crevice and to contain the dust while cleaning.
Here are some details involved with Standard Port-Construction Cleanup:
- Remove all labels from new fixtures
- Hand Mop/wipe floors, walls, surfaces and wood work
- Clean all kitchen cupboards inside and out.
- Polish all chrome fixtures.
- Clean mirrors with our special window solution
- Clean all thresholds, skirting and wash the doors
- Wipe tops of the doors, molding, and trim throughout
- Wipe tops of all electrical outlet covers.
- Gently wipe light fixtures.
- Clean windows inside/outside, frames and sills,
- Vacuum window tracks
- Vacuum all carpet, along with wall edges and baseboard ledges.
- Clean showers, tubs, basins, and toilets inside and out.
- Rinse all porcelain surfaces and polish.
- Remove any paint, and plaster that may have been overlooked
- Vacuuming out all heating/cooling ducts.